- Acquiring new clients through business development
- Developing and implementing recruitment methodology
- Managing the recruitment process
- Coordinate recruitment activities e.g. career fair
- Handling Job advertisements, shortlist and arrange interviews
- Briefing candidates on suitable roles and preparing candidates for client interview
- Prior recruitment experience is not required
- Self motivated and a team player
- You could have the opportunity to work : Singapore, Malaysia
- Receiving comprehensive recruitment training
- Possess exceptional communication skills
Qualified or interested candidates, please kindly click apply below and/or send in your resume in MS Word Format to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please indicate in your CV:>
- Reasons for leaving for each past and current employment
- Salary drawn for each past and current employment
- Expected salary
- Earliest availability date
- Personal Particulars
- Recent photograph
We are looking forward to have a further discussion with you. Please state down which position you are applying.
Rest assured that your interest will be treated in strict confidence.
We regret to inform that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
EA : 08C2822